List of Indian Gynaecologists in Singapore
A women’s body is constantly developing and changing from puberty to after menopause. Obstetrics and Gynaecology (O&G) specialists provide medical care of the female reproductive system and care of pregnant women.
Best day to visit Gynaecologist for general check ups is 3 to 5 days after periods has stopped.
- Dr. Vanaja Kalaichelvan – NUH & Jurong Clinic
- Dr. Arijit Biswas – NUH
- Dr. Mahesh Choolani – NUH & Mount Elizabeth Novena
- Dr. Sivahami Saraswathi Sivanathan – Astra Women’s Specialists (Mount Elizabeth Orchard) & Astra Women’s Specialists (Katong)
- Dr. Anupriya Agarwal – Astra Women’s Specialists (Mount Elizabeth orchard)
- Dr. Kanika Chaudhuri – Astra Women’s Specialists Centre (Toa Payoh)
- Dr. (Mrs) Annapoorna Venkat – Novena Specialist Center
- Dr. Shamini Nair – Raffles Women’s Centre – Raffles Hospital
- Dr Dharshini Gopalakrishnakone – Mount Elizabeth Novena
- Dr. Nair Suresh – Mount Elizabeth Novena
- Clin Assoc Prof Sadhana Nadarajah – KK Women’s Hospital